Born and raised in Switzerland in a multi-cultural family, I completed a Master in Laws at University of Geneva and then chose to work with people as a Human Resources Specialist. Yoga and Meditation are pillars in my life since my mid-twenties, and I started teaching in 2009 to people from all horizons, ages and conditions.
I offer a Tantric approach of Yoga and Meditation (including Osho Active Meditations) through individual classes, groups or corporate classes in French, English and Italian. Together we can practice:
* Hata Vinyasa Flow: a sequence of yoga postures linked with conscious breathing and based on Ayurvedic principles, designed to transform the energy (stimulating, soothing, focusing or balancing) in the body and mind. The emphasis is on the breath and body alignment so as to ensure a safe an enjoyable experience to all students.
* Yin Yoga: a slow-paced, inner focused class where postures are held, mostly on the floor, for a longer time. We take the time to witness and allow our body sensations, thoughts and energy. This class helps to get a deeper sense of Self.
* Yoga Nidra: An ancient tradition and systematic approach to guided relaxation where we reach a modified state of consciousness and attain deep relaxation and rejuvenation.
* Active Meditations: To find our inner « yes » to life, to ourselves and to others we use conscious movements such a dancing or shaking followed by a moment of stillness and watchfulness. We learn to disendentify from our « I » and to melt with something greter than us, called Existence, or God, or Love.
* Essence Work (also Skype session): Inner exploration to identify, accept and integrate all the unconscious parts of ourselves. Not only our our shadow parts (eg. our fears, wounds) but also our essential qualities – love, creativity, playfulness, spontaneity). When we gain a better understanding of who we are, and deeply embrace our past and our roots, we can allow love to flow from within. Then we are ready to love others and be loved by them. Self-love and intimacy come together.
* Intuitive Eating & Mindful Living (face-to face or Skype session): By listening to what our body really needs, by becoming aware of what triggers reactions such as emotional eating or food addiction, by stepping away from diets imposed by the outer world and by welcoming our emotional world, we create a deeper connection to Self. Balance becomes possible for each one of us in terms of food choice, lifestyle, exercise, body care and self-love. These sessions lead to the integration of our body, mind, energy and heart.